[Wolves] Happy Xmas

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Dec 24 19:00:54 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-24 at 15:12, Mo Awkati wrote:
> Dear all
>
> Although it has only been a few days since I joined the Wolves LUG,  I
> already feel at home.I want to say thank you for being so welcoming
> and supporting. If I have created a few wars or upset anyone through
> my newbie questions then I apologise. It is hard when I have not met
> any of you, so I will do my best to attend the meets and put faces to
> the names. When is the next one? Or hasn't it been decided?

Mo, you are welcome to ask as many questions you need.  there are no
stupid questions but you sometimes get stupid answers on this list ;-)

As for the bickering that sometimes happens during a descussion this is
rarely serious so don't feel you have started any wars.  We have been
nit picking like this for a few years and it normally helps clear up
misunderstandings even the most experienced users have about things.

The next meeting should be on the 7th (this is an arguement waiting to
happen ;-) but might be on the 14th.

can't wait to put a face to your name (although I will forget it for at
least 6 months)

> Anyway, have a Happy Xmas and a great New Year.
you too, and everyone on the list, enjoy ;-)

> Mo

sparkes