[Wolves] The LUGMaster christmas message

Helen Rose pinkteapot98 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 26 01:03:23 GMT 2003

I couldnt agree more with all of it. The good thing
about the lug is that it is just a group of friends
meeting up and talking about stuff they enjoy, which i
guess may make it harder for new people, just as it
would anyone trying to get on with a new group of
people who allready know each other. But this is a
defninate plus for the lug.. Even for the more
clueless ammoungst us /me hangs head in shame, its
less threatening cuz everyone can laugh at knob jokes!
Have fanatastic xmas every one
and catch you in the new year some times
pink

--- Jono Bacon <jonobacon at yahoo.com> wrote: > People
of the LUG kingdom,