[Wolves] simply changed

gary at walsall.uk.com gary at walsall.uk.com
Mon Dec 29 09:20:12 GMT 2003

Hi nux,
I use SuSE 8.2 and 9.0. originally started with FreeBSD and then moved over to SuSE 6 many moons ago.

I would download all the patches from ftp.suse.com and dump them in a directory or onto cd. You can then tell 'yast' to update from the directory that your updates are in.

I have never tried a TV card on my pc ?

Gary

nux at blueyonder.co.uk wrote ..