[Wolves] LinuxUser & Developer Expo 2003 at the NEC

Si Griffiths wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Feb 6 13:46:01 2003

06/02/2003 13:19:17, Jayne Heger <sphynx@clara.co.uk> wrote:

>Yeah, I would love to help with something like this. Ummm I will need
>to come to a LUG meeting sometime, its just how on earth I get home
>that worries me ;( - I'm dying to meet you all ;)
>What stuff will you have at the stool?
>I will definetly be going to that anyway, I was all ready to go to the
>cancelled one at the NEC on the 29 May last year.

off the top of me head - if we did a stall it'd have a network of low tech, salvaged
and recycled computers that have been repurposed using linux. I suppose we'd do it to
attract attention to our recycling project and get companies and such like to donate
their old computers to us, while also bigging up linux on lower spec machines

as for lug meetings am i correct in remembering/thinking that you live in Birmingham??
- cause me & steve live in moseley if thats any help in getting home??

laters

Vinnie