[Wolves] Linux in education...

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Feb 8 08:28:01 2003

MarkEllse@btinternet.com spoo'd forth:
> It looks an interesting conference.
>
> We are gradually deploying Open Office. The thing is that one doesn't
> realise how much experience one has with MSOffice. The transition is
> worthwhile, but not possible overnight.

It would be thoroughly interesting if you could document the
transition; just some notes on each of the things you find different
between MSOffice and OOo that make the changeover more difficult than
it could be. That would be a very valuable resource.

Aq.

--
Why am I not surprised that Microsoft would make these things HTTP
Equivs? What next? Extending HTTP 1.1 so that "GET" is followed by "or