[Wolves] meeting topic?

Steve wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Feb 8 18:41:01 2003

08/02/2003 16:48:10, Jono Bacon <jonobacon@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Steve, could you let me know the online locations of
>all the posters and I will put up a story on the
>website so people can put them up.

ar, will do. <goes away>

<comes back>

Right - theres 3 posters - 1 businessy, and 2 geeky, and they live here:
http://a2rt.org/posters/

Also note the rather trendy style of the title ;-) Although this may attact some scary kiddies
to the meetings :-p

>Also, if anyone can print some out for free and wants
>to donate them to those who dont have printers, that
>would be cool. We will then sit back and see who joins

I can print out lots of juicy colour ones, as long as i don't batter the toner and all work
stuff grinds to a halt :-) Mind you, i havn't tested how they look when Black and white
p/copied, as that would save ink and money...

ra

ste