[Wolves] meeting topic?

s parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 10 13:53:02 2003

>From: Chris Procter <Chris@foxonline.co.uk>
>Brings a whole new meaning to "World dommination within 5 years"!
>

>Reminds me of the worlds most stupid interveiw question:-
>
>Are you, or have you ever been involved in
>	Espionage?
>	Terrorism?
>	Sabotage?
>	Attempts to overthrow parlimentry democracy?

I was asked if I was a member of any political organisation and if I smoked
dope occasionally when entering the US.

Did I lie on 1, none or both of the questions?

I lied on none of them but the same can't be said about the answers ;-)

>From the form to get yourself a Top Secret security clearence at GCHQ,
>Qinetiq and
>other government places.
>
>Can we expect Linux to be added to the list???

Only if smashing windows is misunderstood

sparkes

http://messenger.msn.co.uk