[Wolves] Games this Wednesday

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Feb 13 05:51:02 2003

Peter Oliver spoo'd forth:
> In the face of our usual overwhelming apathy to actually doing anything
> discussed at a meeting, I'm going to unilaterally decide that there will be
> multiplayer online gaming TOMORROW (Wednesday) evening.  Meet on
> #wolveslug on irc.eu.freenode.net.  I'll be there from about 7, but feel
> free to get their earlier if you want and get stuck in.

So, we played some games!

We discovered a couple of things: first, that a cablemodem connection
doesn't seem to be able to support 4 simultaneous players on prboom.
Second, that I'm really, really crap at prboom :) Thirdly, that bzflag
is rather a laugh but if you play on public servers you get smashed
into little pieces by people who know what all the keys do...

Aq.

--
"Last week, I arrived in Sunnydale. Or perhaps it was the week before,
I don't know."