[Wolves] Hi there

stuart.beeson wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Feb 14 18:27:00 2003

Hi Crew ...

just a quick question ...

i was born and bred in wolves .... but recently ive moved to the north east=
 of england due to my job .... are there any rules for this LUG like   do y=
ou have to live in wolves to be in this group ... i will try and make it to=
 some meets because im sick of boring my misses and kids with the Linux stu=
ff.

well not boring ive managed to convert my misses ... she's using mandrake a=
t the Mo but no such luck with the Kids ....

"Beep beep"

Stu

- Get an SMS alert to your mobile every time you get an email. That's ANY m=
obile phone. Register for FREE with t-email at www.t-email.co.uk to access =
your email and contacts via web and WAP -

=20