[Wolves] success and thankyou!

fizzy wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Feb 20 20:24:00 2003

After a few more hours of playing around I finally
have the libretto gateway working! Thankyou to
everyone who helped with it yesterday, especially
those who took to it's tiny keyboard: Aq, Peter and
Simon.

Debian moaned moaned and moaned a bit more about
pcmcia-modules and refused to install them because I'm
running a weird kernel version, so eventually i gave
up and compiled from source and it worked first time!

Masquerading was amazingly simple to configure, I just
need to go and write it all into a nice init script
and I can get to work on some fun stuff :)

Thankyou all,

fizz