[Wolves] My Beowulf Project is now on line ;)

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Feb 21 12:57:01 2003

> and had terrible mood  swings when it didn't work ;)
> But the biggest achievement was getting it all
> working.

I know that feeling ;)

> I don't know what year your in at uni? but if your
> approaching your
> final year one of the lecturers called John Williams
> (who was my
> supervisor) would love someone to carry on with the
> Beowulf idea, as I
> believe the machines are still there in the project
> room.

I'm halfway through my second so I'm a while away, but
I do know him, he's my Personal Computer Systems
lecturer (though it should really be called Windows
Systems Programming cos thats all it is).

> I like your website by the way!

Umph. My website is perhaps the last thing I would
want *knowledgable* computer people to see, it was
mostly done a VERY long time ago, but I can't be ars*d
to uncheck the 'Use signature' box every time. But
thanks all the same :)

Ad

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk