[Wolves] My Beowulf Project is now on line ;)

Chris Procter wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Feb 25 16:45:01 2003

>anyone seen the film Pi?

You want us to decode the patterns in the bible and so bring about the end
of the world? Or do you just feel an urge to take a power drill to your
head?

Please explain.

10.13 am Restate my assumptions,
1. mathematics is the language of nature
2. everything around us can be represented and understood by numbers
3. therefore there are patterns everywhere in nature.

chris