[Wolves] Smoothwall running err...smoothley :D

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Feb 27 02:44:02 2003

Yes folks, I finally managed to get smoothie running,
and it was the latent update of my MAC address that
was the fault.

All seems to be running fine now and I have my web
server running well on the internet network and I have
set it up so it can be access outside the net. Yes, I
know I need an ORANGE card for this but I will sort
that out soon. :D

Smoothwall seems pretty damned good and I am rather
impressed with how relatively simple it was to
install. I still have some things to fix - like
dynamic dns that doesnt seem to want to play ball at
the moment, but I am sure I will get these small
things sorted out.

Right, I am knackered and I need to be cushioned by my
nice warm bed so I will seeya all soon. :D

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/
KDE Developer - Freelancer - Musician