[Wolves] Pie Factory, meeting, and money

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 6 13:58:00 2003

Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:
> --- Simon Gill <simongill@tmsinsight.co.uk> wrote:
>> Exhibit A, \me holds up hand. Would anybody be
>> willing to give me a lift
>> from the Science Park or Tettenhall road and back to
>> Tettenhall or
>> somewhere?
>
> If we are all on for the Pie Factory trip, then I can
> stop by the Tetenhall Road and give you a lift. :D

How would the lifts work? I mean, I'd have to get to Wolves in time to be
given a lift, and then either get a lift back to the bus station for 10.35
or get a lift all the way back to Stourbridge. Since this sounds like a
large pain in the ear, I'll probably drive, but I won't be able to give
anyone a lift...

Aq.

--
>> Heard a lot about eggnog, but I have never experienced it
>>first-hand. What is this thing made off?
> Isn't it obvious? Eggs and nog, of course.
Don't pay any attention to him, Sid. It's eggs, *sugar*, and nog.
           -- Jason <jbeasley@primary.net> on rec.humor.oracle.d