[Wolves] Pie Factory, meeting, and money

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 6 14:15:01 2003

--- Aquarius <aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org> wrote:
> How would the lifts work? I mean, I'd have to get to
> Wolves in time to be
> given a lift, and then either get a lift back to the
> bus station for 10.35
> or get a lift all the way back to Stourbridge. Since
> this sounds like a
> large pain in the ear, I'll probably drive, but I
> won't be able to give
> anyone a lift...

Well I am happy to give people a lift from
Wolverhampton to Tipton (pick up/drop off on the
Tetenhall Road).

I don't know the way to Tipton however, so it would be
cool to follow someone there if they are driving. Ron?

I assume we can just book a table for a certain time
and meet up there.

Is it easier for you to drive straight there or meet
in Wolves Aq?

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/