[Wolves] Pie Factory, meeting, and money

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 6 19:56:00 2003

> Secondly, Adam better not be coming, because he'll
> be insufferable after the
> 3-2 victory over the Toon Army ;-)

You are right. I am not coming as I have several
assignments due in the end of this week, one of which
must be collated by Thursday so I will be doing that
on Wed night, did think of coming though.

Well anyway I shall be insufferable now instead as I
was in fact at that very drubbing of Premiership noses
and was right behind the goal where all the action
happened (ie contentious penalty decisions, disallowed
goals and the evil Craig Bellamy being a *******
****). All in all it was the greatest sporting
spectacle I have ever seen. And my team won. Couldn't
be happier.

On the point, I will be returning soon, I have had a
nightmarishly busy and chaotic few months and it's
nice to know you give a **** that I don't come.
Thanks guys and girls, I hope to be there soon,
Adam the Insufferable and Victorious :)

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk