[Wolves] Postering Campaign

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jan 7 14:07:01 2003

Steve spoo'd forth:
> pps how about an install day - then that could help to posters have a specific event and
> date to flag up? could be fun!

How can I put this? You are not the first guy to suggest this idea. ;)

I think it's a good idea, but we need (a) a lot of space, and (b) people to
bring their desktop computers along, both of which are iffy. We've talked in
the past abuot giving out free copies of Knoppix or some similar
bootable-Linux-on-a-CD distribution so that peolpe can try it
non-destructively...

Aq.

--
Two things I learned for sure during a particularly intense acid trip
in my own lost youth: (1) everything is a trivial special case of