[Wolves] RFC: Pie Factory venue change List

Simon Howes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 20 12:46:01 2003

I think the Pie Factory is pretty close to Dudley.  Dudley and
Stourbridge already have their own LUG I think, I think they meet up at
weather spoons at the water front.  Let's just say, I have been there
and there was lots of geeks and their laptops with Linux on.  Umm.

---
Simon Howes (PR Manager)
www.blargoc.co.uk
+44 (0) 1912 88 22 85
+44 (0) 7941 151 946

>Subject: Re: [Wolves] RFC: Pie Factory venue change List
>
>On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Jono Bacon wrote:
>
>> Would you be interested in moving to the Pie Factory
>> as the normal LUG venue? Answers on a postcard.
>>

>> Yay:
>>
>>   Jono
>>   Aq
>>   Simon Howes
>>
>> Nay:
>>
>>   Vinnie
>>  Adam
>>
>> Yay and Nay = Not Fussed / No Opinion:
>
>How about having a rotating venue?  We could, say, use somewhere in
Dudley