we where here first was Re: Re: [Wolves] RFC: Pie Factory venue change List

steve parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 20 12:54:01 2003

>From: "Simon Howes" <howesey@blargoc.co.uk>
>To: <wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk>
>Subject: Re: Re: [Wolves] RFC: Pie Factory venue change List
>Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:50:28 -0000
>
>I think the Pie Factory is pretty close to Dudley.  Dudley and
>Stourbridge already have their own LUG I think, I think they meet up at
>weather spoons at the water front.  Let's just say, I have been there
>and there was lots of geeks and their laptops with Linux on.  Umm.
We where there first - http://www.linux.org.uk/UKLinks.html - 'Wolverhampton
and Black Country Linux User Group' those jonny come lately's had better
just start playing by our rules and we rule the better end of the west
midlands and portions of Staffordshire from the outset ;-) and have Alan Cox
to back us up ;-)

sparkes