[Wolves] RFC: Pie Factory venue change List

leo sandhu wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 20 14:07:01 2003

Chaps,

I'm working in Dudley and Oldbury at the moment.  The Pie Factory is only
about a mile or so up the road from my base but still I think that the
Wolves Lug should be in Wolves.

The old black country route or wherever Pie Factory is situated does not
seem very central for thos on Public Transport.   the local bus takes half
an hour and there is a walk - not good for those who appreciate late night
discussions over licensing hours!!!

Also, if I were Aq (or any one else in Sbridge direction as I sometimes am)
I may question needing to leave early in order to catch so many buses to
Dudley and home./....

Take my vote as a decisive no please lads.......

leo