[Wolves] Change of venue summary

Matt Warwick wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jan 21 15:53:01 2003

Allo,

I have to say I agree, keep it in Wolverhampton, especially as the Moon is=
 right next door to SCIT=2E (Not that my opinion counts, never actually ha=
ving been to a meeting!) I always assume it was the Wolves lug anyway beca=
use Jono was at uni there, in fact the SCIT lobby was where I first saw th=
e LUG poster=2E

Just a silly thought, but I wonder if it would be possible to convince IT =
Services to pop a link to the LUG website on all the Linux machines in the=
 SCIT labs?

It would certainly generate interest, and these people could also use the =
lug messageboards for help/ideas etc=2E=2E

Matt