[Wolves] deathmatch doom

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 23 11:26:02 2003

fizzy spoo'd forth:
> Everyone who wants to play downloads the source from:
>
> http://prboom.sourceforge.net/
>
> and also a pre agreed wad - say the doom1 doom.wad
> from doomworld.com or somewhere.
>
> Compile and install (rpms and debian packages are
> available, it's even in the freebsd ports list :) )

Yep, I'm all up for that. Where's the server code?
http://prboom.sourceforge.net/linux.html has a good set of installation
instructions; naturally, for Debian you just install with apt ;)

When would be a good time to do it? Evenings, obviously: I can't do
Thursdays (Buffy is on!) and I can't do every alternate Wednesday ;-) I
think a weekday would be best...

Aq.

--
x^n + y^n = z^n where n > 2: no solutions
I have a wonderful proof of this but I can't write it now because my