[Wolves] which OS are you?

Chris Procter wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jan 31 15:07:01 2003

Windows 95:-
You look better than your older brother but your communication skills are
still lacking. You start well but often zone out.

I am actually pretty insulted, but it could be worse, I could have got
Windows 1.0 ("You're a worthless piece of crap that should never have been
born")

It does explain why I can get 2 weeks uptime from a loaded windows95 box,
but seem to be able to crash MacOSX at will ;)

chris
<blue>
++++++ ILLEGAL OPERATION PERFORMED REBOOTING... ++++++++
</blue>