[Wolves] Change partition size

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jul 1 22:50:00 2003

 --- xpmachine <xpmachine@uk2.net> wrote: > I need to
make some room on a windows HD to give me
> some space for Linux
> till I get my laptop back on the road.

Non-proprietary... The Mandrake installer is very good
and graphical and you can just bail out afterwards
without doing anything else, rather than carry on the
installation. Does non-destructive partition resizing
I think though I've never tried and claims to include
NTFS in this (though I still wouldn't fancy it.)

I do have a 9.1 DVD but I don't think you can break it
up into CD isos if you haven't got a DVD drive, plus
I'd need it back. You can download the CD iso in 4
hours on broadband. I also have a 9.0 CD which I can
copy but it doesn't do NTFS.

Ad

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk