[Wolves] Change partition size

Wayne Morris wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jul 2 02:17:01 2003

Thanks Adam and James,

I'm d/l Mandrax, err I mean Mandrake now, and have also got a copy of
Partiton Magic underway , so I guess whichever arrives first wins.
As a Redhat man for 18 months, I find this Outlook Express/winxp shite
horrendous, first time i've had to use it in earnest in that long, yuck!

But I've only ever used Redhat, is Mandrake much different an experience -
will I be able to leap into it or should I just try it when I have a few
weeks spare?

Wayne