[Wolves] What Distro

Re-LoaD wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jul 3 15:26:02 2003

Hi Peeps,
    I don't what to start any wars but I have a new fast PC with two 120gig
drives. I what to use the box at work mainly as a data storage box and sql
server maybe some simple expect scripts etc.
What distro would you all recommend I will need to mirror the drives and
need a very easy system to install apps and updates. The updates and apps
would all need to be http downloaded due the fact that the only access to
the web is via a proxy.
I was thinking of debian as my small box at home has run well for over two
years (yes fizzy it's kept uptodateish).

Thanks in advance I look forward to the advice

cheers

Re-LoaD