[Wolves] Wednesday Meet List

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jul 21 15:52:01 2003

Hi Simon,

If you can only fit 10 in, and that is a squeeeze, I
think we should meet in the pub. We generally get more
than 10 to every meet, and we can't say no to people
coming.

As such, we will meet in th epub on wednesday, and we
will arrange a meet at a house for the next one. We
can still bring laptops along, and I want to see
BamBam's presentation. ;)

  Jono

--- Simon Gill <simongill@tmsinsight.co.uk> wrote:
> I (foolishly) agreed to host the meet this week, but
> I can't seat more
> than 10 people very well.
>
> There is a wall we can use to project a film or
> something, might be a
> good idea to bring a laptop as well if you want to
> do that. There is
> ADSL if someone can be kind enough to bring a hub.
>
> There are Indian, Chinese, Chippies and a Pizza
> place within 3 or 4
> minutes walk.
>
> Directions, from the Clarendon walk/drive out of
> town along the
> tettenhall road. When you see the sign for the
> Connaught Hotels parking
> turn right. Park there and come back onto the main
> road and look for
> number 32. Knock/ring the unmarked doorbell.
>
> Of course we may just end up in the pub.
>
> 1. Simon G
> 2.
> 3.
> 4.
> 5.
> 6.
> 7.
> 8.
> 9.
> 10.

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Web Developer - Musician - Writer - Freelancer