[Wolves] Fuzzy monitor

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jun 1 20:11:01 2003

Matthew Revell spoo'd forth:
> Over the past week or so, my CRT monitor has gone out of focus. Does
> this mean it's close to death or does anyone know of a way of fixing it?
> I can't really use it much at the moment.

It's almost certainly approaching death; a monitor going fuzzy is a sure sign
that it's about to expire. They can be fixed, if you know what you're doing,
but if you knew what you were doing you wouldn't have asked ;-) Poncing about
inside a monitor is a good way to blow it up and possibly have your skeleton
flash on and off like Wile E. Coyote, so not recommended.

Aq.

--
Soon -- as it measured time -- it would have work to do once again.
Thousands upon thousands of worlds.