[Wolves] Linux Expo in London

Helen Rose wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jun 4 10:19:00 2003

 --- Old Dan <dan@dannyboy.dnsalias.org> wrote: > Jono
Bacon wrote:
> > Right Folks,
> >
> > It is the Linux Expo in London in October and I am
> > thinking of going down. Now, this got me thinking
> that
> > this could be some kind of LUG trip that could
> > involve:
> >
> >  - Linux
> >  - Beer
> >  - Free Stuff
> >
> > Would anyone be up for this. We would need to sort
> out
> > some cheap hotel accomodation, but would anyone be
> up
> > for this.
> >
> > I suggest we should get the train down from Wolves
> > station. Its a couple of hours down there and then
> we
> > could get day passes for the underground.
> >
> > I think this could be some seriously good fun -
> > sparkes, lee and I have had great fun there. :D
>
> Sounds cool to me.  I'd certainly be up for it.
> What are the dates?
>
> --
> Dan

This sounds like fun to me, I would be up for it, i
could meet you guys in london as it takes me about an
hour to get from oxford on the coach. May be able to
house a couple of ppl for the night, back in oxford,
but im not promsing.
And as for the free stuff.... you said the magic words
:)
have fun
Helen