[Wolves] The Gimp

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jun 8 05:08:00 2003

Wayne Morris spoo'd forth:
> Can anyone tell me how to make a logo created by the gimp (using
> script-fu) a transparent image (so the background shows thru)?

Make sure the picture is capable of being transparent (Add Alpha Channel in
the Layers menu, I think), then "Select | By Colour", click the background
colour in the picture (so that the whole background is selected) and Ctrl-X to
cut, which will remove the background and leave transparency.

Aq.

--
Why am I not surprised that Microsoft would make these things HTTP
Equivs? What next? Extending HTTP 1.1 so that "GET" is followed by "or