[Wolves] Firebird

s parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jun 12 08:51:00 2003

>From: Aquarius <aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org>
>
>Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:
> > I just thought I would give Firebird a run tonight
> > after hacking my site and I just wanted to say how
> > incredibly superb and cool this browser is. I cannot
> > believe it is this cool. Fast, efficient and pissing
> > over the normal Mozilla...well worth checking out.
> >
> > I know Aq has been on about this for a while but it
> > really is cool. :)
>
>Don't wanna say "I told you so", but...:)

The question everyone has really got to ask themselves is just how much of
mozilla do I use.  If the answer is the just the browser then firebird is
the answer.

sparkes

PS.  The answers for the other questions who wanted to ask are, in no
particular order, yes, debian, oh course she is, don't be stupid, and
apt-get

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger