[Wolves] Re: Free conference places, LinuxUser & Developer, Birmingham, 24-2

s parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jun 18 13:21:00 2003

In the interests of reminding peter that is he not alone in the world ;-) I
am happy seeing the tuesday conference program ;-)

As a side issue, can I have a lift on Thursday please Ron?  I believe we
both have the same school run duties in the afternoon and it makes sense to
travel together.

cheers

sparkes