[Wolves] Thanks

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jun 27 12:26:00 2003

Just like to say thanks to James, Ron and Jono for
lifts ovre the last few days. Thanks guys.

The Expo, for those who didn't go was pretty good,
though it was in effect a networking expo with a
smallish Linux part tacked onto the side.

As for the conference which was part of the Linux bit,
I watched Alan Cox's Linux 2.6 kernel talk which was
very good and also a Debian talk which was less
interesting as it was based on the the structure of
Debian as an organisation rather than talking about
the distro itself.

The Kernel talk was very good, talking about the aims
of 2.6 and what to expect from it. I will do a run
down in another thread if anyone is interested.

Thanks again James, Ron and Jono.

Ad

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk