[Wolves] Zaurus' and stuff

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Mar 17 06:57:00 2003

Matt Wright spoo'd forth:
[Zaurus]
> So at that rate I assume its ?233 well spent if I get one. Do you know
> anyone interested in a Palm m130??

I hate the computer industry. Mine cost over four hundred quid :)

Yes, recommend, recommend, recommend, definitely. There are Python
bindings for Qt so you can write applications (or, you know, you could
do them in C++ or whatever), it's a real Linux box, so you can ssh to
it to copy data over and so forth, it's got plenty of memory and CF and
SD slots built right in for your mp3 collection...

Aq.

--
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad.