[Wolves] Debian Testing and PHP4

Lee Jordan wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Mar 18 12:42:00 2003

MSN rocks as a web based communications package togther with Hotmail, and as
is usually the case the open source MSN clients extend the functionality and
usability that little bit more.

I grabbed my Hotmail account long before MS took it over, I also had a
mailcity account at the time, Hotmail excelled in functionality, I continue
to use it because it offers the best web based solution for myself, as long
as I keep my eye on my storage limit i'm ok. As for Instant Messengers, ICQ
is plain annoying, Trillian is the best IM client but it's a dog of a memory
hog.