[Wolves] Easy LUG project we can ALL do!!

s parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Mar 21 10:20:00 2003

>From: Jono Bacon <jonobacon@yahoo.com>
>To: wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk
>Subject: [Wolves] Easy LUG project we can ALL do!!
>Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:20:27 -0800 (PST)
>
>Roight you 'orrible lot,
>
>I have put into motion a LUG project we can all get
>involved with that takes little effort.
>
>I have set up a Seti@home group - download the client,
>set it on your server with nohup:
>
>   nohup setiathome
>
>Ensure that you join the Wolves LUG seti group. Let's
>get our LUG as high as we can. :D
>
>http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_50841.html
>
>Disclaimer - yes I know its a little late in the day
>for this, but lets see how well we can do together.
>
>   Jono
>
>PS: The group is an old group I used to run called
>toRnsignals - I renamed it so we have a little head
>start. :D
It's so old you havn't completed a packet since 1999 lol

http://pers-www.wlv.ac.uk/~f9678687/seti/

The old pages are still up at the uni

I still havn't written the scripts ;-)  only about 3 years late now.

One problem I transfered to the linuxuk team back in 2000 I will take a look
and see if I can rescue my packets.  I attempting to recover my password.

sparkes

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://messenger.msn.co.uk