[Wolves] Just got me Zaurus

Old Dan wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Mar 25 16:42:10 2003

Yes, my 'Personal Mobile Tool' has finally arrived.  :)

...and very nice it is too.  However, can I ask a couple of questions?

1) Is it possible to save the current flash RAM in the Zaurus, just in
case I decide to change back to the current ROM later?  (Yep, I'm going
straight for OpenZaurus ASAP... :) )

2) Does anyone know whether it is possible to get an adapter to enable
plugging in of PCMCIA cards to the CF slot?  I know it's possible
t'other way round, but I haven't seen anything this way.  I don't really
want to have to fork out for a wireless kit or a CF NIC.  (...and, like,
the thing will be /really/ usable in the docking station... not...)

Now all I gotta do is get a black cover for the Zaurus with the words
'Don't Panic' inscribed in large, friendly letters.  :)

--
Dan