[Wolves] Some thoughts on the Zaurus

Old Dan wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Mar 27 12:08:00 2003

Hi all

I haven't 'upgraded' to OZ yet because I don't have the necessary memory
card right now.

Either that or I'm too chicken.  :)

Lovely little machine though isn't it?  My one and only gripe is to do
with the handwriting feature - let's face it, it's a bit pointless.  I
presume it's there because that's one of the 'hip' things to include.

How *do* you get it to recognise the letter 'X' anyway?

All that said, the two main things I've been using the thing for so far
are for games of 'Mindbreaker' and 'Go' - so the use of it as a
productivity tool has so far been somewhat limited.  :)

Does anyone know where I could obtain the GPS module from and how much
it will be?

--
Dan