[Wolves] Myers Briggs Personality Test

wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 30 23:26:01 2003

I'm still here. Couldn't resist the test. I am ENTP as well.

Still slowly progressing with Linux. Rolling out Open Office at School on
both Windows and NT.

Wednesday nights have been messed up by the Federation of Small Businesses,
of which I am a member. A good thing is that I am running a computer
training session for North Staffs members on Open Source Software, giving
away OpenOffice CD's and showing them how to use them. I'll let you know how
it goes.

All the best,

Mark