[Wolves] Anyone well into graphics cards?

Simon Howes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 1 00:47:01 2003

Oops, sorry everyone, some pratt forgot to change the subject.

---
Simon Howes (PR Manager)
www.blargoc.co.uk

--__--__--

Message: 10
From: "Simon Howes" <howesey@blargoc.co.uk>
To: <wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:20:43 +0100
Subject: [Wolves] RE: Wolves digest, Vol 1 #246 - 18 msgs

Hi Ad,
	These days you can get R9500 Pro 128MB versions for as little as
=A3100, if you go to www.theoverclockingstore.co.uk ,e-mail them and say
you know me and I sent you there they might give you a discount (still
buy with them IMO if you don't get a discount, one of the best people
out there).  If it is a high end system have a look at some of the
NVIDIA GF-FX series, I have seen some GeForce FX 5800's around for =
=A3300,
GeForce 4's are a bit outdated (just), if you want to save money go for
a Radeon, performance/price this is the best on Radeons compared to GFs.

Some links..

http://service.futuremark.com/servlet/Index?pageid=3D/orb/componentcompa
r=
&projectType=3D6&cCriteria=3D1