[Wolves] Anyone recovered yet?

Jayne Heger wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 1 16:45:01 2003

On Thursday 01 May 2003 8:59 am, Old Dan wrote:
> Owwwww...  I know I haven't.
>
> If I was obnoxious last night I apologise.
>
> ::Mental note to self::
>
> Guiness and Cider do *not* mix.  Repeat: *not*.  :)

Thats a great mix! well when I used to drink that.
I hardly drink now, 2 pints of shandy and i'm slurring and giggly, thats me
set for the night. ;)
Nothing like a nice cup of tea ;)

> ::Goes back to nursing a distinctly sore head::

DUH, always the bridesmaid and never the bride ;) - trust me to miss out on a
piss up on shandy with my new found friends ;) arrrrhhh.
well I didn't miss out really, I had a great night at my mates hen night (my
ex fiance's new wife to be believe it or not!, she's a great mate)
her mother in law to be (my old mother in law to be!!!) made her a goth doll
to wear on her head, complete with stockings and suspenders and a purple wig
with a black dress and veil., it looked cool.

Its a goth wedding you see this Saturday

anyway, this has absolutely nowt to do with Linux so I'll go.

Jayne