[Wolves] Hi

Matthew Revell wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 1 17:00:04 2003

Howdy David,

I'm new to Wolves LUG too and went to my first meeting last night. Had a
great time and, if my experience is anything to go by, everyone's really
welcoming and friendly.

As you're a CF man, I think I'll pounce. Y'see, I'm writing an article on
the relative merits of scripting languages/technologies used for web
scripting. Wolves LUG people have been really helpful but as you're a CF
fan, it'd be great to hear what you think the pros and cons of ColdFusion
are. Fancy giving me an idea of your thoughts?

Cheers and welcome,

Matthew.