[Wolves] Zaurus LS-5600

AlexG wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat May 3 12:28:01 2003

Rob Smith did utter:
>As well as looking at DABS have a look at ebuyer.com they had better prices
on
>Zs than DABs. And one thing i will poin out I seem to remember seeing a Z
in
>the Argos catalouge

chers for the extra addresses.  I have tried ebuyer, nothing.  Argos are
still listing them, so I might try in town today.  The only other place I
say one was AV24 (www.av24.co.uk)  @ £220.43 (Ex Vat).  I don't want to miss
out on getting one, as the 5 min play I had with one at work looked very
nice, but I'm worried that if I buy one this month, next month they'll say
that the 5600 is out, and the reason that everyone is reducing the 5500.
I'll wander into town and ask some sales munchkins if they know anything.

Alex.