[Wolves] ircd (was: Wireless and Linux)

s parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue May 6 12:43:00 2003

<snip>
>I'm Probably the newbie here, but anyway, I disagree. I think that the
>maintenance work is why we should. I mean that it is the maintenance
>that helps us to develop both the ircd and as linux users. Though I
>suppose there is no practical use for us to run an ircd, but its
>something to do...

another one of those 'me too' posts we all hate so much.  Peter's assersion
that it would be one more thing to worry about it spot on.

If anyone wants to set up ircd and play with that then we will all be
available for playing, errrm testing, but as for putting it on angel I
really can't see the point.

sparkes

On the move? Get Hotmail on your mobile phone http://www.msn.co.uk/mobile