[Wolves] (no subject)

sovery seductive wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue May 6 18:28:00 2003

newbie question, how do I mirc so that I can join you all for a chat?

the exe just won't run.  I am using redhat 8 with kde, gnome is installed so that can't be the problem.

thank you kindly
so

                       ,-.        _.---._
                      |  `\.__.-''       `.
                       \  _        _  ,.   \
 ,+++=._________________)_||______|_|_||    |
(_.ooo.===================||======|=|=||    |
   ~~'                 |  ~'      `~' o o  /
                        \   /~`\     o o  /
                         `~'    `-.____.-'

Siggy played guitar, sigging good with Taco
and Cowboy And The Geeks From Mars
                           (Siggy Stardust)

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup