[Wolves] (no subject)

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue May 6 20:02:00 2003

sovery seductive spoo'd forth:
> newbie question, how do I mirc so that I can join you all for a chat?
> the exe just won't run.  I am using redhat 8 with kde, gnome is
> installed so that can't be the problem.

The real expert on irc is Fizzy (wave, Fizz!), who will recommend BitchX as a
client. No idea how to install it on RH, though. If you're using KDE and Gnome
then you must be relatively experienced; most people use one or the other.
Maybe you could give some people some thoughts on how you find these two
integrating?

Aq.

--
The carrot is hiding in your coat pocket.  "Don't let me be
eaten!" it begs in a pathetic, orange voice.