[Wolves] List

Old Dan wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue May 13 10:15:01 2003

Wolves LUG Meeting - 15th May 2003 - 7.30pm
Moon Under Water, Lichfield Street, Wolves

Go's:

1. Jono
2. Simon
3. Matthew R
4. Alex G
5. Aq. (because it's at my house ;))

No Go's:
1.sparkes (football - might become late go depending
on alcolhol consumtion)
2. fizz - As above, i'm watching the match so i'm not
sure what's happening, i will colude with sparkes and
see :)
3. Adam. As I said to Jono on irc on Friday, all my
assignments are in this week and it's panic stations.
Plus as an avid Wolves fan it will be unrealistic for
me to contemplate missing the game. For an
understanding of my liking of the repeated use of the
phrase 'fatball', search the mail archives and read
Sparkes response to the use of 'Wollyhampton'.
4. Dan.  Hate to come out as a Wolves fan here but... well... there you
have it.  I would be a Late Go but as it's at Aq's that's probably not
possible.