[Wolves] IMPORTANT: Change of venue to Aqs house this week for the meet?

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed May 14 12:49:00 2003

In article <1052911125.2837.10.camel@StrangeEngine> you wrote:
> Cool, in that case, unless anyone else needs a lift from town, I'll just
> head straight to Aq's, rather than coming to Thornley Street.
>
> Aq, any chance you could mail me your address please?

32 Brook Street
Stourbridge

Drive to Stourbridge, drive round the ring road, take the turning after the
one to Kidderminster (the ring road bends round to the right, you go straight
on), cross the crossroads and you're on Brook Street.

Aq.

--
For your information, some people think I'm very funny
           -- Joe Hallenbach, "The Last Boy Scout"