[Wolves] List

Lee Jordan wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed May 14 13:00:00 2003

Wolves LUG Meeting - 15th May 2003 - 7.30pm
Aq's House

Go's:

1. Jono
2. Simon
3. Matthew R
4. Alex G
5. Aq. (because it's at my house ;))

6. Ron (If I can find my way there, hey Aq, email me your address please)

No Go's:
1.sparkes (football - might become late go depending on alcolhol consumtion)
2. fizz - As above, i'm watching the match so i'm not sure what's happening,
i will colude with sparkes and see :)
3. Adam. As I said to Jono on irc on Friday, all my assignments are in this
week and it's panic stations. Plus as an avid Wolves fan it will be
unrealistic for me to contemplate missing the game. For an
understanding of my liking of the repeated use of the phrase 'fatball',
search the mail archives and readSparkes response to the use of
'Wollyhampton'.
4. Dan.  Hate to come out as a Wolves fan here but... well... there you have
it.  I would be a Late Go but as it's at Aq's that's probably not possible.
5. Vinnie. Much as I'd love to come and play at Aq's, must face reality,
accept that I'm not gonna be able to make it, and stop
pretending/threatening that I might possibly make it ;)
6. Jayne - May be at the next meet.. And No I am not watching the football,
I support the Blues anyway. :) the next meet will be a day before my 25th
B'day. ;)

7. Lee : Wolves fan by proxie, got that wolves fan coming over to stay the
night, best mate so I'm gonna stick around to see him. PLUS, Assignments in
on Friday (Mr Bacon!), but as we are having a party on saturday and a house
inspection the same day and a presentation on Monday, it's not a good week
for going out, really - Gotta face reality on this one!. maybe next time,
and hey it'll be a birthday one too, no offense Aq, I'm sure your house is
lovely, ours looks like a dive and we have an inspection a day after panic
stations at uni are over :)