[Wolves] Linux Install info

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 15 11:43:01 2003

--- "stuart.beeson" <stuart.beeson@t-email.co.uk>
wrote:
> LOL
> i dont think anybody would have chance
> but they dont know who is behind an IP address  ...

I think it is *incredibly* unlikely that you will get
hacked just after installation due to (a) being a
nobody, non-risk site (b) it just being so incredibly
unlikely. I have no evidence to back me up on this by
the way. ;)

> how about desktop enviroment ? .... when does this
> come ?

I use KDE, but I would choose an environment suitable
to you needs and computing power. If for example you
have a slower machine, you may want to consider Rox,
IceWM or BlackBox.

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Web Developer - Musician - Writer - Freelancer